2 systems in 2 different regions

Hi all !
I have a 2c pro cameras and homebase 2 working great in my home in Germany. I am currently in the US.
My app’s region in Germany and everything works great.

I would like to set a new system (homebase 2 + cameras and doorbell) in the US where i am currently residing for a short while.
Am i able to do it?

I am afraid that when i buy and install a new US system, in the US, my region in the app will be changed from Germany to US and i won’t be able to access my cameras which are protecting my house in Germany.

Any ideas? Solutions?

Is it even possible to install 2 systems in 2 different regions and still access them both?

Thanks a lot

Hi.
As I understand it you can create upto 5 accounts to monitor different premises. The down side is you appear to have to log out of one and into the other to view the devices.

It does seem like notifications however will be received no matter what account you are logged into.

See
https://support.eufylife.com/s/article/Add-and-Switch-Between-Multiple-eufySecurity-Accounts

As long as you keep your accounts on different mobile devices, you shouldn’t have to log out and back in again. We have 4 admin accounts and one generic account and share all our Eufy devices across those accounts without having to log in and out. I have the generic account on 4 different PCs. That account requires login every time I change PCs, but that’s the only one with that behavior.