Announcement about Homekit - Indoor Cam

I would like to be part of beta!

1 Like

I also want to participate in the beta.

1 Like

I want to participate in the beta

1 Like

I too would like to be a beta tester for HomeKit. It seems the only way to get HomeKit is with the Homebase 2. After this update in mid July will I need a homebase device or will just the camera itself work with HomeKit?

3 Likes

Waiting and looking forward to see how these indoor cams stack-up. Hope that they have 1080 full HD, motion tracking, pan/tilt, good night vision, privacy mode, alarm and home/ away options
As you see, I donā€™t want much!
Peter

1 Like

@Mengdi Definitely count me in on the beta! Iā€™m already working with the current Beta team and want this to happen Sooner than Laterā€¦ Thanks :v:t2:

1 Like

Beta please.

1 Like

I would like to be in the beta too

1 Like

Beta too please. Thank you!

1 Like

Q huevas!!!

Beta out yet?

1 Like

OMG I RECEIVED MY CAMERA FOR FATHERā€™s DAY!!! PTZ INDOOR CAMā€¦

omg I have been doing security cameras for like 10 years professional, this thing TRUMPS them allā€¦ LOVE LOVE LOVE ITā€¦ Need more fo themā€¦ will buy them for all my family and friendsā€¦

PLEASE PLEASE BETA TEST ME, I am apple developer and IT Director as well.
THIS IS A SOLID PRODUCTā€¦ NICE WORK EVERYONE!!!

2 Likes

Please add me to beta.

1 Like

Please, how can I sign up for beta. Iā€™m on iOS 14 beta as well, if it helps!

1 Like

I want to beta test

1 Like

Howā€™s that delayed beta HomeKit integration going? Itā€™s just about the end of Juneā€¦

3 Likes

Just waiting for the return period to end for everyone that preordered. :joy:

Over promise, under deliver. They havenā€™t learnedā€¦and we all have been fooled once again.

That Makes sense

The end of June is Tuesday @Yanyee1 @Mengdi where is the beta test??

4 Likes

So, Iā€™ve been able to test a home cam from another maker. It has lots of functionality but you have to pay or supply your own sd card to view history. It will be very interesting when eufy bring to market their home camera. What impresses me most with eufy is a couple of things. I like the security level that eufy installs into its products and customer support. Itā€™s getting close to a release and customer testing and I for one will read what testers say with great interest!

1 Like