Any plans for external sounder

I just wrote to Eufy an email, asking, again, whats the plan. Otherwise I have to change system.

Would have to agree with everyone. I have been patiently waiting for a working external siren solution. It has been the most glaring problem with the system since day 1 and I surely thought we would have one avalable by now. Still waiting. I can’t believe the system would call attention to where the prized jewels are stored for thief to destroy/rob before leaving. On top of that, its alarm sound can only be useful to thief.

This is only glaring problem I see since owning system for about a year. Othewise it is a great system but this weakness is shouting from the loudest mountain and falling on deaf ears. Hoping the message finally makes it to Eufy to provide external siren solution and this system would be hard to beat.

1 Like

We are installing cameras outside to be pro-active against intrusion, along with that a loud siren is needed to scare them off. When I activate the camera alarm, it will reveal where the camera is and can be destroyed easily. And the other problem is that when the homebase alarm is activated I can not hear it when asleep. That can be solved by an internal siren or a loud sound on the app. (like Ajax has).
The cameras are working flawless I must saw.
Please all, keep mailing them.

Need one too

I received an email from eufy…

Thank you for your quick response.

For the external siren feature, we are sincerely sorry to let you know it won’t be supported in the short term.

Thanks again for your feedback. We will consider the possibility of future development. Any other concerns we can address in the future, please feel free to contact us.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. I’ve been comparing Ring and Eufy and this has made the decision for me. I’ll be going with Ring. It beggers belief there’s no plan for an external sounder for an alarm system

1 Like

I am New user, good caméra système, but need external alarme Siren…

Beggars! Love that. Where on this blue dot are you Phil? No… Eufy doesn’t give a crap what we think.

We absolutely need an external sounder.
The base unit is so quiet I can’t hear it upstairs if someone forgets to disarm the “alarm” before leaving the house in the morning. I don’t want to buy your floodlights, but if they could be integrated into an external sounder I’d put up with it. But as it stands, this is a bit pants.

Just a thought…who responds to external sirens? My experience is most people complain more about the fact they keep going off and very rarely check out why it’s going off. I have my alarm set up to notify me on my mobile. I can see who is trying to break in or who is inside my house. I can zoom in and photograph them. If they are daft enough to park on my drive I can get their licence plate. All good evidence to pass to the police. Finally I can tell them I am doing all this via my doorbell or internal camera speaker. That itself is likely to get them to leave faster and take less.

Where is the external siren kit ? I need it. eufy, help us !

I think allowing a feature to make all cameras anti theft sound ring at the same time would work well, but the cameras work well helped me catch a guy breaking in my house. But if i could had sounded the cameras alert i think that would have detoured him from entering

Just bought the home kit and some extra motion sensors, + the 2k Doorbell and an S40 for outside surveillance. Once I installed everything, I had to try the alarm system. Turned “Away” mode on, waited, got detected… then heard a weak sound coming from my living room. Thought I had forgotten to turn my television off and it was running some episode of Cops. But no! The weak sound came from the HomeBase 2.

So Eufy… Honestly. A thief would laugh at this and carry on. Please, for the love of… your products, create external/internal siren devices that can connect and support the Homebase 2 baby monitor. I may have to create some automation and have my Sonos speakers play some loud music at volume 100 instead… (idea for you there, for free). = Strategic partnership with Sonos incoming.

I would also like siren that is audible for me or others to hear outside. I have camera alarms set in my house garages shop ect… I have alarms set so my kids or anyone doesn’t get into a specific spot in my shop that contains dangerous items. I have tested them and they cannot be heard outside or other areas of the house. Please notify me if one should be created will purchase .

I think this too. Or why not make Alarm sound on all devices like I suggest here. Alarm sound on all devices

I agree the internal speaker is more like a phone alarm than something you’d expect in a security system and warranting any kind of attention from neighbours if it goes off… That’s if they can even hear it.

By comparison I had a smoke alarm go off last night and my kids freaked and ran outside in a panic. I tested the eufy alarm for the first time a day later and they didn’t even flinch from the movie they were watching.

Eufy, any plans yet for a screamer/alert siren? It would need to be very loud. We would be very interested, we have mulitple buildings that would need one!

An external siren has been released but currently lacks essential features and has some big issues. Id wait until the issues get resolved before purchase.