Anything you want to ask our New Operating Manager - Yanyee

Do you have plans to add HomeKit to Floodlight cam and Doorbell cam in the near future?
And any timelines about when they be integrated to a Homebase?

1 Like

Wanting to purchase and install Eufycam2 as were satisfied with eufy doorbell cam;however,after researching have found the proprietary homebase wifi signal range a major complaint. This is my concern and keeping me from purchasing. Has this issue been addressed and fixed by Eufy??? Will not invest till I know this has been resolved!!!

2FA coming in our lifetimes?

1 Like

Any chance if fixing the overheating issues in the battery version of the doorbell? Direct sunlight at air temps above 80F/27C after an hour renders the unit into an alarm state with limited or no functionality. A white body unit might mitigate this issue.

Hi from Australia - please keep the information, support and updates coming!

This feature is already in the development process, and will be notified in the app or official community immediately after going online.

Thanks for your feedback, the white version of our battery doorbell is on sale currently.

What does the change log refer specifically to? Details can tell our customer service team via support@eufylife.com.

We currently have two forms of upgrades. The details of the current upgrade are presented as follows:

1. Device firmware upgrade: the version upgrade content will be notified in the APP message;
  2. App upgrade: there will be release notes in the app store.

Where is the white doorbell on sale? I can’t find it :frowning:

Think they asking for information of what has been added in the firmware update because lot of the time there is no information for what the update is for or it is lacking information.

@Yanyee1 I have a question: when are we getting 2 factor authentication??

@Yanyee1 As Anker Support, Anker Technician and Anker Official are not answering since weeks, you may wanna help and answer my questions i posted weeks ago in this thread:
Direct Link: https://community.anker.com/t/coming-soon-smart-buoy-leak-detector/82329/37?u=yamyam

I would appreciate an answer right in the forum thread, not here. Thanks!

Hi,

My motion detection on my 2C keeps changing from all motions to humans only after I set it to detect all motions?

Is this a fault with the device?

Thanks

Josh

@Josh85 I think as of latest firmware update that is causing the problems so far! It’s doing it as well with my 2k battery doorbell so same homemade firmware.

1 Like

Any idea how to overcome boiler exhaust tripping camera, camera is in perfect location for security view of side entrance.
A right angle mount might allow me to reposition round the corner.