API API API Integration Integration Integration

When will we finally get the API promised since bout 2 years now.

In 2022, standalone cams without any possibility of integration into some Home automation systems are basically useless.

I don’t get the logic here, you are basically creating a new camera every quarter and then you want us to only buy one of them and use them on a standalone basis…

Basic features, like relaying motion triggers from eufy to a home automation system or switching all or certain cameras into ‘Away’ mode together aren’t available, because your engineers are busy with creating floodlight cams… Hello? Listen to your customers, please!

3 Likes

Yes Eufy,

Please, please…

Add support for various home automation solutions.
I use Home Assistant and i really love to have a full integration by you guys. Not the diy options we have to work with now. ( TNX to all the diy people for giving us integration options for now)

Please Eufy at least provide the community with a full API packet.

Ofcourse with the RTSP streaming for the doorbells.

Your products are amazing, but we need integration with the smart home market.

3 Likes

Im amazed a company with zero customer support survive this long after reading lot of threads here, they cant even handover a API to the community they promised to do 3 years ago.

It has no intergration with other systems because it dont support Smart things, IFTTT or any other automation service. I bought it yesterday and throwed it in trash today.

Buy a system that have support because this dont have it.

I wish i had read here before buying it.

1 Like

They did actually promise IFTTT integration with the initial Kickstarter. I believe it was even printed on the box. They just never actually added it to the product.