App Query back to explore?

Would love to see the Eufy Security app get its house in order regarding moving from community forums using Back button and not going to Explore page every time, if I’m looking at a particular discussion thread I don’t want to scroll back 1 place and back to Explore page, I want to go back to discussion thread I was recently viewing, if it can’t be sorted get some new app developers in, and get it sorted

1 Like

Not just the forums. Everything!!! I think they need a strong leader.

1 Like

Maybe I should be contacting CEO of Anker
Mr Steven Yang see if he can get things sorted round here, not sure he would be happy if Eufy customers weren’t being listened too, or should I leave his email address here ?

1 Like

Good luck with that! This company is dipping its toes into everything… (even dog bowls). I bet the only time he even hears about that little “security” thing is when they have a global data breach.

I have a better idea… let’s put an EUFY security system in his mansion and make him use it on a daily basis!!!

2 Likes

I can see it now… the professional security team explaining… ok. Now as you leave the house… you put your code into this little keypad and press the away button. Sorry Mr Yang, that only takes care of a few cameras. So take out your phone and find the page with all the other cameras… and then set them all to Away… one at a time.

That’s all it would take. He would fire every team lead on the security project on the spot… or just shut the whole thing down as a total fail.

2 Likes

@chefrd @ingo21 Eufy has the potential to corner the personal Home Security market…even over Ring, Nest, Arlo, Wyze and others. BUT I agree they have no leadership in their division and want to get involved with EVERYTHING: Battery Cameras (x5+), Home Base units (x2), Indoor Cams (x2), Outdoor Wired Cams, Floodlight Cams (x3), Doorbell Cams (x4+), Wifi Locks (x2), Sensors (x2), Keypads, Homekit accessibility, Delivery Boxes with Cams, etc.) I probably still missed some of their products in the last couple of years, LOL!

It’s funny, Eufy ALWAYS wants feedback from the consumers for new products…BUT don’t listen to us when we want a reliable EXISTING product. Again, poor leadership and their expectations are not up to par. They need to take the In-N-Out approach and be really good at a few things BEFORE expanding their product line.

2 Likes

Well Said, I agree, would be nice even for a Eufy Customer Assistant Team Member to look at some of these threads and comment, but maybe not too busy on their next Venture

1 Like