App update missing Community forum

What version of the app updated this issue. I have 2.2.1 installed, released 22 hours ago, Australia, and still have the issue with no community link in the app.

For me, 2.2.0 was the update that caused the issue with losing the Community Page, along with Two-factor Authentication.

2.2.1 fixed the problem. I would consider reseting your phone or deleting then reinstalling the app again.

Gday, fellow Aussie! App updated to V2.2.1_605 fixed the missing Community menu. Just waiting for my Homebase’s to be updated to support picture preview notifications.

Cycling my phone by powering off and then on fixed that device. IPad, that did not work so the next step to delete app and reinstall. It would also be great if the firmware update could be rolled out as well. Update: Deleting and reinstalling app on the iPad fixed the issue. Surely, the update should be able to occur cleanly without having to take these steps. Imagine having to do that for every app you have installed on a device…

2 Likes

@stestoks Thanks for the update. I agree that you shouldn’t have to delete and reinstall the app, but this is acting weird for some reason.
Anyways, for now we can see the community link on the app.
@Mengdi, thanks for the quick response and fixing the app.