Apple Home Kit Connection

Anyone having issues connecting to Apple Home Kit. I tried but it resets the whole system when I attempt to sync the two systems together…

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out.

To get started, could you please let us know which device you owned from our Eufy collection?

If the issue still persists, please feel free to reach out support@eufylife.com so we can have the enginerring team to look into this case for you.

Remember your satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to resolve the issue for you.

Major problems integrating with HomeKit here as well. Entry sensors and motion detection apparently are not meant to connect with HomeKit, even through Home Base. The additional indoor cam doesn’t connect with Homebase. In several threads there is a promise for an update, but it seems to be neglected now. So now I have a security “system” that partially works independently, partially through Home Base and through HomeKit for the cams only.
This is not what I expect from Anker. The hardware is once more excellent, the software disappointing.
I returned the indoor cams and keep the entire security system outside HomeKit.
Anker/Eufy, if you really want to beat the competition, invest in software first, now, and listen to te suggestions in the comments.

1 Like