Battery doorbell wired

I installed the battery doorbell on my excisting wires. How can I see if it’s not on the battery anymore?

1 Like

I think if it shows a symbol with a battery and a plug that means it’s charging

1 Like

It’s STILL on battery. The existing wires just charge the battery when it gets to about 80%…up to 90%.

No it wasn’t because the battery was at 50% and the original chime didn’t work.

The weird thing now is that in the app the battery symbol is moving like it’s charging, but that’s impossible because I disconnected the wires :man_shrugging:t3:

Unpair from Homebase and then pair again to the Homebase. The charging symbol should disappear. Did that to mine. Think that’s a bug in the software.

Like Hubz87 said:

When you switch off the the power, the symbol changes to a battery without the plug.
This way you can check your wires are connected ok.

2 Likes

Hey guys!

Please noted that the the camera reacoding setting will be affect the battery performance.

Please check the “Power Manager” for the battery detail and reach out support@eufylife.com so we can have the enginerring team to look into this case for you.

Remember your satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to resolve the issue for you.

Hi,
maybe somebody of you can help me. I have connected the doorbell with wire (12 V) but i dont see a charging symbol or something like that. How do i know if the doorball is charging?

Thanks for your help.
Br,
Gordon

I believe the wired connection is only to charge the battery and send signal to the existing chime.

Thank you for reaching out.

In this case, could you please send us a short video as the refernce to our support email?

Please feel free to reach out support@eufylife.com so we can have the engineering team to look into this case for you.

Remember your satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to resolve the issue for you.

Hi,
i already found the problem. It was my mistake. While installation i activated the checkbox to use an existing chime. I think the doorbell was not charging because it thought that it is connected to a chime.
I resetted the doorbell left the chime deactivated, connect the doorbell with my existing 12V wire and now i can see a little plug icon and it looks like that everything works.

Br,
Gordon

PS: i hope my text is somehow understandable, its not my native language

Glad you solve that!