Battery flat before 12mths

I purchased my eufy security system about 3mths ago and it came with a guarantee that the battery wouldn’t need to be charged for 12mths. But one of the cameras has gone flat today. I’ve taken a screenshot of the camera. What can I do?

The specific battery duration might be influenced by various factors such as the number of times motion is detected, recording time duration, and environmental temperatures. Could you please confirm whether the camera is placed in an area with busy traffic (more motions are detected)? Have you activated the Homekit on the camera? Would you please set up activity zones to see if it helps?

If the issue persists, please help to provide us with the following information and send to support@eufylife.com

1. A screenshot or pdf of the invoice confirming the order number and original shipping address of your purchase.
  2. The serial number of the camera.
  3. A screenshot showing the power manager of the camera, camera settings>Power manager.

It came with that guarantee?

Of course not. It’s something you simply cannot guarantee due to the batteries. If anyone puts guarantees on it, it could be a third party seller promoting the set. But that’s then on their hands.

Same issue here. Battery Doorbell depletes 30% in a single week.

I’ve contacted support, had my unit replaced and set all the settings as per recommended. No luck, the battery continues to drain rapidly.

There are other threads out there with more people experiencing the same issue. Eufy support had suggested a large amount of triggers based off my app logs but it seems unlikely as I work from home and I am lucky to see one or two people walking by, outside the activity zone.

Whether hardware or software, this issue needs to be addressed by eufy support… it’s hardly worth the price paid.