Buy something else

Buy literally any other camera system. Had a package delivered, the delivery driver had time to park his truck, walk up the strairs, drop the package and walk back to his truck and back his truck out of the driveway and only then did the live feed show up. . . If you watch any home invation video on youtube,you will see how fast they happen. This camera is very slow and will get you and your family hurt or killed if you rely on it for early warning/ detection of potential bad guys. If it would jump straight to live feed faster, great…(considering everything involved was on the same network) but i can look out my window for better/faster results and safer results. At least the light is bright though.

2 Likes

Might be your internet. No issues with mine and I have it setup in 3 different homes.

Connect to LAN instead of WiFi or check your internet connection

2 Likes

All my 2c and 2c pro camera system work fine. As soon as motion Is detected it alerts me via my mobile phone. Then givese the option to view the offending alerts. I can them choose to… watch live feed, ignore as it’s only someone we know, or call 999 as something is being stolen/crime commited.

Maybe have a look at the settings and adjust to make sure you have them set to maximize how quickly you are alerted.

Nah. I would check your internet speed. I walk outside with my phone in hand and it records almost immediately. I’m buying more Eufy cams and this is after owning Blink and Ring devices. The best (for me) so far.

Internet is fine. Im on fiber optic. This camera sucks and nothing at this point will change my mind or review. I’ve replaced 2 out of 4 cameras now. The simply safe ones connect right away, the remaining 2 eufy cameras still lag.

1 Like

If I connect to LAN on my network instead of my wifi network, will that transfer the signal from the Eufy device to the Homebase to my router, then to my phone app?

I’m curious because my doorbell can be a bit delayed sometimes. Other times it is immediate.

I was having same issue, was getting frustrated. After playing around with settings, adjusting sensitivity, height and angles of my cameras I was able to find the best settings for my home. Also having automation helped “wake up” my doorbell camera. I have a 2C automation synced with my doorbell. Once my 2c detects motion my doorbell does most of the recording and catches anyone walking up to my door a couple of seconds before they show up in view. Notifications come in 3-6 seconds on wifi.