Camera fogging up

Brought my camera last summer. So this is my first real cold spell. I have the same issue with my 12 off 2c pro units for the last few days whilst if become cold -2 Celsius. They become moist on the front of the camera and all footage is un viewable. Cure is to wipe them but that is clearly

showing the flaw of these units. Awaiting reply that makes sense from Eufy. How can security cameras be sold that can’t see when it’s cold !!!

image|230x500

I made a shelter out of aluminium that works like a treat.

2 Likes

Mine is the opposite when i put the spotlight on the the vision goes foggy. The IR doesnt seem to help either. With both off the fog disappears. Daytime vision is great.

I have had exactly the same issue, I had immediately just put it down to a change in the temperature.

I was waiting to give it some time to see if it would pass, and it didn’t. After reading this post, I saw somebody mention a faulty IR, so I decided to switch off the night vision and switch it back on…… And the image immediately cleared up, and the fog disappeared.

I was very sceptical that the camera was faulty and believed it was Just the change in temperature causing fog on the lens. Unfortunately, now it’s clearly faulty camera. :frowning: