Can I Pair the Babt Monitor Camera with my Security Homebase?

I have a Eufy security system which I love. Can I integrate the baby monitor camera with it?

I have two eufy security camera systems with the home bases. At one location, I also have their pan/tilt camera. The pan/tilt model didn’t come with a home base and doesn’t connect to the existing home base, but the eufy security app does incorporate it and displays it just like the eufy cam 2’s. I would assume that the baby monitor (like the pan/tilt camera) does not come with a home base. I would also assume that it would be incorporated into the eufy security app. Try scrolling down in the app and select the Add Device option. It should display various eufy security devices. Look for the baby monitor and select it if it is an option. If so, just follow the directions. Adding the pan/tilt camera was very easy, so the baby monitor should be simple too. Hope this helps.

1 Like

The previous poster is wrong. You cannot add the baby monitor to a Homebase. They don’t talk to each other at all. They are separate products.

1 Like