Constant audio stutter in live feed, not in recording

For me nothing changed. The same stutter with live streaming.

Just updated to 2.2.3.3 problem still remains. Very frustrating.

Strange it is,
If I previously watched and listened to the livestream, I had every few seconds that the sound disappeared. Now, after the update, this is no longer the case. I have the T8210. Fw 2.2.3.3

After the latest update 2.2.3.3 the stutter problem seems to be solved.

Here the stutter problem is also solved after this latest firmware update. Finally!

I have the 2.2.3.3 firmware, but the problem remains. Still audio stutters… This is quite useless.
My doorbell is not wired.

Updated to 2.2.3.3, but the problem persists.

after a few days of use it still suffer the stuttering sound in live stream. This also after the latest firmware update. Very annoying. Wifi stream is in full strength. The sound in the recorded videos are always good.

Same problem here. Audio and video stuttering although 100% signal strength. Also connection loss. Removing and reinstalling does not solve the problem. I got an entire new set but this didn’t solve the problem either.

No updates in this thread and the issue is still constantly here.
Why is Eufy not fixing this issue. The doorbell is unusable for live viewing with the constant audio stutters.

Eufy where is your reaction?

2 Likes

Same here

Same here, T8200, just installed couple days ago, updated to 2.333, but audio intermittent when live streaming. Please fix it

Is the app the problem? If saved video works well, surely the base station has no issues receiving a good constant audio. It must at this point be the software in the phone app. Wondering if this is iPhone or Android related.

It is August 15, 2021 and this issue is still present. On my Android phone, it records video and audio perfectly but trying to speak to someone through the doorbell using the app is useless. You can’t hear anything as it stutters. It is amazing how Eufy does nothing about this issue.

My doorbell didn’t work properly anymore (detection didn’t work at all and the battery was at 0% in a day).
I now received a new doorbell. There is now no audio stutter in live view anymore. Finally it is working properly. Hopefully this doorbell will work properly for much longer than the previous one.

Same problem here, it stutters on livestream on my doorbell 2k battery.

Please eufy, solve this

Well, just add me to the list I guess. I wish I knew this before I bought this thing. I have the same issue, i installed the thing just 15 minutes ago and was delighted that someone actually rang the doorbell. After trying for two minutes I eventually had to answer the door in person… kinda defeats the purpose of the product.

I am considering of returning this device since it is unusable at this state.

Just fix this!

Same issue, I have also raised a support ticket, I bought the doorbell 2k battery (T8210) and it came with the Homebase, the system updated the firmware when I installed it, it’s now running System Version 2.1.2.2m_2.8 subsystem Version 0.0.0.4
I have the very same stuttering on the 2-way calling, recorded audio is fine.
I’m waiting for Eufy support to respond.
update 16th Dec 2021
Eufy have requested logs and sample video, to be clear my issue is not with live feed, which is fine, it’s with the 2 way calling, the visitor audio stutters. The work around is to press the 2 way calling button when the owner is not speaking, you can then hear your visitor

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem as mickbaugh. I have the 1080P battery doorbell. Stuttering audio when I press the 2-way calling button.

Anyone has come up with a solution?

1 Like

I got my 1080p battery doorbell on Dec 6. It worked perfectly. Audio was fine. No stuttering. Tested it probably a week after getting it. I’m at 68% battery and just tried today to test it and I cannot understand the person talking. They can hear me fine but they were stuttering. Unusable. I rebooted my router. Moved the wireless chime close to the door. Same thing. I’m considering returning it as I want the option to speak to someone if needed. Seems like this is an issue that’s happened on and off for quite some time. Makes me hesitant to keep it as it seems like this issue has not been resolved completely for a long time.

1 Like