Deleting videos are not being deleted

I try and delete all my videos but they won’t delete. They still show up after being deleted. You can’t watch them. But they still show up.

1 Like

Same problem here with the battery door bell.

1 Like

No new firmware on HB2 and this crap has hit me too. So tired of this sh!t. They screw up more than they fix. What a sh!t show.

2 Likes

Yeah either way I’m good. Take me out of my misery.

2 Likes

Same problem. I am ready to give the doorbell to goodwill

3 Likes

Having the same issue. I bet they’re having intermittent issues connecting back to AWS again

I really have tried to keep myself from putting this here, but at this point I don’t care anymore. This person figured it out. Found in my news app.

2 Likes

Same here. Try to delete, but thumb nail stays. Click on the video…cannot view as it’s deleted. They only delete if you format the storage. Powered down the Homebase. Now I get a notification that the camera detected something, but nothing is recorded even though the counter has I have videos to view. Wait and eventually the videos show up, but still you cannot deleted them. Same server side dumpster fire as a few weeks ago. FIX IT PLEASE.

1 Like

Some of mine finally removed themselves as it should. I think it will clear up on its own, but then again I don’t run the show

1 Like

Seems to be working again. I ended up deleting everything through home base 2 and clearing all of videos that way.