Don't buy this trash product

But that shouldn’t be it anyway. If my phone shut my app off… the cam would still record and save video to look at once I woke my app

1 Like

Its a support forum, not a liberal safe space. Naturally all the posts are going to be negative because people are here looking for technical support as directed by eufy. Who then completely ignore the paying customers entirely.

2 Likes

This is a user community forum

1 Like

Do you use Facebook ?

I feel your pain.

Facts! FACTS! I NOTICED THAT. IM NOW ON A SLOW DRAG TIME. ITS LIKE EUFY IS SENDING EVERY EMAIL EXCUSE BEFORE SENDING A REPLACEMENT BATTERY. THATS WHAT IM TOLD THE ISSUE IS.A DEFECTIVE BATTERY. IF THEY FINALLY SEND THE REPLACEMENT AFTER PROVIDING ALL THE PROOF ASKED, I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IF THATS THE CASE OR IF THIS IS JUST TRASH. I HOPE NOT. I HAVE TAKEN THE BELL OFF TOTAL 4 TIMES TO CHARGE IN TWO WEEKS. SECURITY BELL?? LAUGHABLE!! JUST CHARGED TO 100%. 12 MINS OUTSIDE, DROPS DOWN TO 67%!! WHAT THE HECK??

My stupid camera is still not picking things up.
They asked me to send them an email with some info, and to upload my logs…

UPLOAD LOG FAILS EVERY TIME.

SILLY

1 Like

I’ve had similar issues, but mainly found that optimizing wifi network gets things in order. A regular modem provided by your internet provider is not going to have enough coverage, you’d need to get some solid pods to cover your house. Besides, you need to have your network run 2,4ghz. It’s not easy out of the box setup, I get that. Also for delays to your phone, that’s because by default your phone is set to put apps and the system to battery saving. I let the app ignore battery saving to get fast push notifications. It’s not a terrible product, it’s decent for the price but it’s not enough as home security.

1 Like

My guess is it’s interference scrambling the motion sensors. Here’s what I do:

1. Turn off motion sensor and hit play.
  2. Turn motion sensor back on
  3. Change notification setting. On the original cams you get a confirmation video recording clip when you change the notification. That is conformation the motion sensors are working.
  4. If the above does not work. Turn off the cameras off setting. Wait 30sec and turn back on. Repeat the notification step to confirm if it’s working.