Door bell ring but no one is at the door

I have two camera in the front of my house not including my door bell. I heard the announcements through my echo that someone is at my door but no one was there no other camera activity. Has this happend to anyone else?

1 Like

Windy day? if your cam has plants moving . it triggers

Did it say someone is at the door (detection) or did it say someone pressed the button?
Are you sure you don’t have a Ring device? :stuck_out_tongue:

Eufy doesn’t have motion detection alerts through Alexa, Ring does, as Rik mentions.

I remember sometimes that the doorbell press could have a delay, sometimes a pretty long delay (10-15 minutes or more) between the action and the announcement being heard, depending on the WiFi status and all that.

Did someone press your doorbell some time earlier than when you heard it?

Otherwise that’s just spooky, it is Halloween soon…

I have eufy and it said someone is at the doorbell through my alexa

We have the phantom doorbell ring as well.
I love all Eufy products but the doorbell has proven to be terrible. Because of the constant chiming and ringing when no one pushes the button it’s completely useless.

If anyone has any solutions, I’d love to hear it.

1 Like

We have the same problem. Echo announces that someone is at the door BUT my phone app and tje homebase DON’T chime. Every time there is no one at the door. This is very frustrating.

I am having exactly the same problem. I’ve only had the doorbell camera for a few days and it’s already causing problems.