Doorbell ring on google home devices?

I just got the eufy Doorbell and I associated it with google home and alexa. When someone rings the doorbell, my amazon echo will also ring and tell me someone is at the door. My google devices do nothing. Is there a way to make teh google devices ring with the doorbell like alexa does? Or is there a plan for this improvement to come?

129 Likes

I’ll second this request.

14 Likes

Would love to have this too

12 Likes

I got my doorbell today and this feature is a must have!

13 Likes

YES Please! This is the reason I bought this doorbell over other brands. The ‘works with Google assistant’ part written on the box. So far all it will do is stream the video on my nest display :roll_eyes:

23 Likes

Have just set up and disappointed to find that the doorbell setting is not available. I have 5 google mini and 2 google nests so this was a feature I was looking for after seeing how will it works with Alexa at a friends. If there is a way to integrate I would be extremely grateful. Thank you

15 Likes

I got my doorbell 3 days ago and having problems every night
(When the temp drops below 6c it goes offline)

So, only having it for 3 days and problems with it ive been reading a lot about it and they said google support is coming.
I would love to see when someone presses the doorbell to see a video on my google nest max with a button to turn on the mic.
I dont want an alert saying someone a the door, i want video straight away so i can see who it is and the button to enable the mic just like on the phone.

9 Likes

That would be great also!

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath. They’ve promised all sorts of stuff is coming soon for years, much of which has never materialized. The only thing guaranteed to be coming soon is another hardware release. 5 doorbells, but they can’t get the stuff they’ve already sold working properly.

15 Likes

I agree! Needs to be included before they can call the product Google Home compatible

10 Likes

Bought mine last week thinking it would work well with Google home devices… Very disappointing… Even more frustrating now that Google nest hello is slightly cheaper than the eufy doorbell (acording to last weekend’s offer)
They must improve the compatability with Google home ASAP…

5 Likes

Waiting on this type of integration as well before I get my parents a eufy doorbell, and other eufy devices. They don’t have an Alexa (I’ve provided them with Google Homes, including a smart display). Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

Love this idea

1 Like

Do it Eufy

3 Likes

I really want this to work on my google home devices. Any news already?

2 Likes

Google just released access console for third party divides. This means that eufy can now apply to try to get access to the google home. If they meet the security protocols then it will work together. Eufy get this done ASAP.

14 Likes

Could also integrate the home and away feature in the google app at the same time to get the geofencing to actually work !

2 Likes

Hoping for this asap also. Would be awesome to have some sort of notification on google speakers and automatically show on Google Nest Hub. But I would be really surprised if they allowed this. I’m sure Google would prefer we buy a Google Nest Hello doorbell instead.

3 Likes

Just setup my own eufy doorbell and am very disappointed to learn this is not possible. What is the point in adding the doorbell to Google home (which works perfectly) but there is no functionality?!

2 Likes

Same hear. Only bought it out of all the other options as I understood it had google home actions. Eufy please get the integration with Google Home hubs and the new Chromecast (android) TVs.

2 Likes