Errors on New Community

Thank you @Mengdi

Look forward to it :+1:

Our developer tried to use it and it was all right. Can you tell me your operation system and browser name and version?

Thanks

1 Like

Having the same 404 error updating profile in latest releases of Edge, Chrome & Safari…

1 Like

what is the version of the browser?

1 Like

Edge Version 80.0.361.66
Chrome Version 80.0.3987.132
Safari 12.1.2 (I think, not near my Macbook at present)

1 Like

Smartphone: iPhone iOS 13.3.1
Browsers: Chrome Browser 80, Firefox 73,

All have same error 404

At the moment it is clear that the text is copied straight from Soundcore. There will almost certainly be some changes - not sure that the Notes terminology makes as much sense here as it did there.

2 Likes

The biggest difference will be that only eufy security forum will soon be compatible with Security App, while Anker and Soundcore doesn’t need it.

Thanks

1 Like

Another “bug” that I found, is that if you go to the FAQ and hit “terms of agreement”, it takes you to a soundcore site. It might be better to have that on a eufy life site.

1 Like

Same here, when I try to change mine I get a generic 404 error after uploading a profile image and hitting save.

1 Like

could you please send us a screenshot as the reference? You are welcome to reach support@eufylife.com, we will have the engineering team to assist you further in this case.

Could you please send us a screenshot as the reference? You are welcome to reach support@eufylife.com, we will have the engineering team to assist you further in this case.

Could you please send us a screenshot as the reference? You are welcome to reach support@eufylife.com, we will have the engineering team to assist you further in this case.

@Mengdi I am fine to send it again but error screenshots have already been posted couple of times.

Please let me know what information are you looking for!

Still same errors… unable to update the avatar / profile pic, can you please suggest.

Did you send email to support@eufylife.com
how did they say?

I got feedback from developer that they don’t have such problem

I get this 404 error when I try to upload.

many of us are still having issue uploading the logo for profile… error 404

Not sure about them, but I am still facing issue.

Have already emailed , waiting for response.