Eufy Cam 2C Pink Hue

I have a couple Eufy Cam 2C’s and I notice that during the daytime when I check the cams they will start off with a good image but then a few seconds into it the image will become pink and harder to pick out finer details. It seems like the white balance of the camera is trying to adjust from a seemingly good place and ends up with a poor image.
Here is a link to a quick example.

Have any others experience this? Is there a fix I can do on my end?

Hi @Tonytoday!

Thanks for providing the video reference for the image issue.

In this case, please try to :

• Changing the angle for the camera
  • Please let us know if the night version has been turned on

Meanwhile, please email your eufy account and the serial number(camera device) to support@eufylife.com.

Thank you so much for your support. Looking forward to getting you taken care of as soon as possible!

@Tonytoday well I’m feeling better about this problem! I was under the assumption I was the only one having this issue. Its only happening on my outside camera, Im thinking it has a lot to do with the temperature but not sure. I have attached a before when first started and then after 3 seconds of video… Every time …:thinking:

The night vision setting is set to auto. Both of my cameras do this. The one I posted is in my front yard and the other is in the back yard so I doubt it’s related to angle do to lighting.

@Tonytoday yeah mine is on driveway side as shown above and there is 0 direct light on the camera. I have switched out my inside camera and after a few hours it is doing it as well I have the proper power supply block for it and is always powered.

Hello, I was experiencing the exact same issue. Reset the eufyCam 2C. Issue is solved, at least for today. Good Luck.

Read from a previous post…
“Reset the camera, by pressing the sync button on the camera 5 times in rapid succession. It should beep and shut down. Wait 30 secs then re-sync to Homebase. Hope this helps.”

1 Like