Eufy indoor cam 2k suggestions

I think with the mobile app we should be able to long press the app or aka Haptic Touch and be able to quickly launch live view of the camera we select.
Another suggestion would be the ability when scrolling threw playback we can see the video of what’s going on like scrubbing video.

4 Likes

I like the scrubbing idea. Like it would stich the days footage in the app with some cleverness and then you could watch the day or scrub through without having to go in and out to each clip :+1:t2:

1 Like

How about the ability to set notifications for motion on a schedule?

That’d be helpful too.

3 Likes

That would be nice

Another thought is the iPad app currently does not allow you to view playback when clicking on the camera it takes to live view on the iPhone app it allows you to also select playback i hope this gets added. top left this is screen shot from iPhone.

Can’t this be done already by creating creatingn customized security modes with different notification settings per camera?

1 Like

I would like to see options to setup a user id and password for the RTSP Stream. Right now when it is configured there is no option to set this up so i am limited on the security for that kind of setup. Without this it means anyone that can get access to my local LAN can get access to the camera. it is a poor idea to depend on a Wifi network password for security for a security product.

5 Likes

Not that i can tell yes it gives you a list of the alerts and you can click on that alert and play back but it does not give your the option to scrub the sd card in a time line at all kinda like my above picture also taken from iPhone.

Great point

I was responding to the request to manage notifications on a schedule.

1 Like

Nice suggestion, thanks

1 Like

Looks like playback is available on the iPad app just needs to be in vertical mode but lets hope they bring it to landscape mode as well .

I would like the ability to have Night Vision mode turn on but have the option to disable the on board IR lights. I use a powerful IR illuminator and mount it above or below the camera. But since I can’t turn the on board IR lights off they still attract spiders which can trigger false motion alerts.

7 Likes

That’s true about the bugs being attracted to the lights I could see how it would be useful to be able to control that.

1 Like

Request for trash can

Dear user,
About the long press or aka Haptic Touch, we will try to explore more in later version.
If you want to view the day video in a short time, we added the playback speed control in the next app version, so stay tuned.

1 Like

Dear user,
You can set get notification or not in eufy Security app > Security in different mode. Add the different mode to schedule and choose the Schedule Mode. It will switch automatically according to your schedule.
eufy Security Team

Dear user,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. That’s correct a great idea and we’re developing but it needs some time, so stay tuned.
eufy Security Team

1 Like

Suggestions:

1. Instead of just RTSP, also support ONVIF with the full resolution native stream.
  2. Or at a minimum don’t compress the 1080P RTSP stream so much. The image quality is significantly worse than the stream in the mobile app and what gets recorded to the SD card.

Thanks!

4 Likes

I agree. I have a Wyze Cam that has that option to disable IR lights while keeping Auto night vision on because I have mine looking out a window.

Also hoping there are improvements to the Person AI. It doesn’t seem that aggressive in spotting people even with the sensitivity cranked to the max. There was a huge downpour today and the Wyze cam caught 2 (in separate times) one carrying an umbrella, and one with a bright yellow rain jacket.

4 Likes