Eufy Indoor2k Cam Pan&Tilt and AirPods

Hi, I have a question. I use the 2 way audio in mai Eufy Cam through Eufy Security App and it works without AirPods. The problem appear when I wear my AirPods.I talk but no one can hear my voice from the cam. I have iOS 14.3 beta 2. Is it a know problem or not?
Thanks

I am sincerely sorry to say that the two-way audio of the IndoorCam cannot be used in Homekit. May I ask for a chance to explain?

For the time being, according to Homekit access requirements, they support Full Two-way audio that can receive and transmit audio through the IP camera at the same time or will not support Two-way audio. At the current stage, we are not able to communicate with the one in front of the camera at the same time. Therefore, it is not supported by the Home APP at the moment.

We appreciate your support with eufy and please be assured that we always take customer satisfaction as our top concern. ​We will continue evaluating the market demands and working hard to match Apple’s ability to use the Two-way Audio.

Apologized again for any inconvenience caused. Any other concerns we can address in the future, please feel free to contact us.