Eufy Outdoor Cam Pro release

Hi there,

I whas wondering when te Outdoor Cam Pro will release in Europe? This because you can already order it when you live in US/Canada…

Link:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/eufy-security-outdoor-cam-2k-spotlight-wired-white/6460110.p?skuId=6460110

Hope to hear from you.

Please reach out to support@eufylife.com as they will be able to give you a timeline when you can expect it to be for sale. But seeing as this is a newly released product, it may be a few months before it’s available overseas

2 Likes

They don’t normally specify, usually around 3-6 months after the USA

2 Likes

Just had my answer from Eufy. Looking forward for an update to use it with the homebase 2.

Dear Dennis,

Thank you for contacting Eufy Customer Support.

We appreciate your support in Eufy. Please be advised that the outdoor Cam Pro supports 24/7 recording with SD card and it should be released in Europa (the Netherlands) in four weeks if everything goes well.

However, I am so sorry to say that the outdoor cam pro is not compatible with eufy Homebase and it is unable to store outdoor cam pro record to eufy base stations at the moment.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any moment.

Eufy Customer Support Engineer

It’ll never work with the homebase, they said the indoor cameras would be able to connect to the homebase with an update then later said that the homebase couldn’t handle the extra load
These are just an IP rated version of the indoor camera

1 Like

Just got an update from Eufy. The outdoor Cam will release next month in Europe. Other big news, It will be supported with the New Homebase 3😏.

Eufy;
Please note that the Outdoor Cam Pro model will be available in Europe within the next month.

Unfortunately, it will not be supported by HomeBase 2 but there will be supported by the next HomeBase 3.

Please note that the Outdoor Cam Pro model will be available in Europe within the next month.

Unfortunately, it will not be supported by HomeBase 2 but there will be supported by the next HomeBase 3.

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further information or help. Have a nice day.

Alami
Ticket #67563359
Anker Customer Support Engineer

1 Like

Any hope for HomeKit support for the Outdoor Cam Pro?

HomeKit is the reason I have several of the Indoor Cam 2K, and Pan/Tilt cameras… I mean I’d buy two of the Outdoor Cams right now.

2 Likes

I’d also like to know if there are plans on adding HomeKit support to the new Outdoor Cam Pro models.

Love the Indoor Cam 2K and Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt and how easy it was to integrate with HomeKit.

Do the Outdoor Cam Pro currently have/support RTSP?

Homekit is also working with these cams. To include them:

To add Outdoor Camera to Home:

1. Go to Camera Settings > Homekit Portal.
    ➢ The “Add to Home” page is displayed.
  2. Tap Add Now to add the accessory.
    ➢ The Attention page is displayed.
  3. Tap Got it.
    ➢ The “Request Data Access” page pops up, prompting you to set permissions to
    access your Home Data.
  4. Tap Go Set. You will be guided to your phone’s Settings page.
  5. On your phone’s Settings page, enable “Home Data”.
  6. Back on the Homekit Portal page, “My Home” is added.
  7. Tap “Continue” to add cameras.
  8. An “Add Accessories” prompt is displayed, requesting to add accessories.
    ➢ The eufy Security app will search for accessories.
    This process may take seconds. Make sure your accessory is powered on and connected to
    your home router via the internet.

Is anyone w/ the new OutDoor Cam Pro able to confirm the above, and that you can add it to HomeKit?

Really just need to switch cam modes from the base station. Need 1 touch ( or KeyPad ) mode set. Could care less where it stores its data. Setting my homebase and 3 wired cams each time is horrible.

I have have just bought an Outdoor cam pro only to check if I can add it to my HomeKit main house and I confirmed that the option HomeKit Portal is not shown for this model. I have 3 indoor cams working fine with HomeKit but the Outdoor cam pro can’t be added.