Eufy Security Auction House #3: Smart Lock with Wi-Fi

As far as I know, Smart Lock in EU is supposed to launch in next 1 or 2 years.

1 Like

Is there a specific reason it takes longer to release in the EU such as a certain things are required that are different than the US design or is it just launched in the US earlier?

Wow… is it just in case of eufy or in general any smart lock takes that long?
So, no plans for CA yet @mengdi?

I know EU has too many Directives to comply with which takes lot of testing done, but still 2 years for a smart lock is too long for me. I believe it is considering the safety factor :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll keep it going with a 630 bid

Bid 700

I thought everyone had given up here, closes tomorrow and the question is whether anyone will be doing some last minute sniping…

720 bid because I am trying to avoid working

Figure there are 5 of them up for grabs, so if someone doesn’t get it now, it will be the next.

1 Like

Yes, but only two opportunities left. So at some point you have to go all in. Or get left as the 6th man in the end…

Bid 730

1 Like

750 bid

1 Like

Bid 780

2 Likes

810 bid just to be sure

5 Likes

820 now

4 Likes

I felt like an ebay auction just then lol

It really did

Ding ding ding :bellhop_bell: we have a winner congrats @Unnamed and good run @fuu_bar

2 Likes

Not sure who won it. It ends at 10:00:00 est. @Unnamed last bid came in at 10:00:XX est. Unless it ends at throughout the last minute of 10:00.

1 Like

I pushed as close as I could so. Based off my understanding @fuu_bar won. Just have to wait on final decision. @Hermes_Alvarez

I was watching the USNO Master Clock lol. I just had a feeling it would take about 3 seconds or so for it to actually post when I clicked it because my kids are dragging my bandwidth down real nice this morning