Eufy Security New Community Giveaway - Winner Released!

Glad to see the anker communities breaking off and growing for themselves.

1 Like

This could be interesting…though jumping between communities could end up being a bit of a pain :frowning:

3 Likes

I am in, but will not take part further, because I dont own any of EUFY security items.
So there is nothing I can contribute.
Bye!

1 Like

That was a short visit @Chiquinho :laughing:

1 Like

Awesome new community. Glad to be here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the chance

1 Like

Waiting for new great products that can be connected together via Eufy base

1 Like

Launch of Eufy Security Community has less fanfare and notification compared to Anker and more recently, SoundCore Collective launches… also a lot of information about what this community focuses / interests and more are not available.

Hope to see some more details coming from Eufy Experts (if that is what they will be called like SoundCore Crew :grin: )

1 Like

Thanks @Mengdi :+1:t2:

1 Like

Congrats eufy team :clap:

@Chiquinho @paulstevenewing we can still contribute here for the Robovac related topics… don’t leave yet :wink:

2 Likes

Well hey guys/girls, looking forward to seeing a couple of familiar faces here too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Ice4
I don’t think I can handle 2 forums full time, and thought I
the idea behind this was security based.
I’ll give this a try but feel my roots are firmly planted in the Anker community.

2 Likes

Hey @J_Hansen Fancy seeing you here old fruit :wave:t2:

Little late to the party as I took a couple of days off from the internet, but glad to see a new community tailored just for Eufy!

1 Like

Looking forward to this new Eufy Security Collective. I’m in the process of upgrading my home security and am actively looking for ideas and the latest products. I very much appreciate reviews that aren’t too technical but are factually correct as to the “pros and cons”

1 Like

That’s my problem too… with Soundcore added and now eufy, 3 communities to follow… a bit too much of time spent with Anker family…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I don’t think my wife will encourage me doing that :grimacing:

1 Like

Glad to see Eufy finally getting its praise and own forum. Also glad to be a part of it

2 Likes

How’s it going guys!

1 Like

Looking forward to see what Eufy comes up with this year.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing what’s coming up this year maybe wifi doorbell to the uk

1 Like