Eufy Wired Doorbell and Homebase compatibility

Just installed the Eufy wired doorbell, I would like to get the Eufy Security 2C Cameras with the homebase. Any idea if the doorbell will be compatible with the homebase and if so, when?

Thanks

Nothing that I have seen points to this yet…

Hey @electriceye

The good news is the eufy Wired Video Doorbell will be able to add to the Homebase very soon.

Please stay tuned to all of our social media and Anker website to get the latest information. You can also subscribe to our newsletter and receive Anker news directly to your email.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

1 Like

@AnkerSupport please clarify… Wired doorbell going to be integrated to the original Homebase? or the homebase 2??

They probably mean “Homebase”. It’s already compatible with Homebase 2.

1 Like

@AnkerSupport This is great news now my memory is freed up my home base by using iCloud and HomeKit…

Hey @Ice4,

The Wired doorbell is going to be integrated into the original Homebase and Homebase 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a great news @AnkerSupport, another reason to buy one… as soon as they are available in Canada… Now with travel ban, I cannot get them from South any more :smirk: