Failed to request - 23

Same issue here in Belgium… Hope they fix it soon.

Same issue here too. First time spending £90+ on a doorbell and day one, problems. Still have time to return I guess…will see how long this lasts

Working again… France

Working again for me now.

Same issue for me in France as well.
Can’t do anything.
Can’t reboot my home base remotely.
I’m 600km away from my cameras.
Hope Eufy can address this urgently.

Good reason why RTSP support is ever more important for the 2k Doorbells!

1 Like

Wat was de oplossing?

Agreed. Still not functioning here. It’s not good enough for a security application

Do you know if a “status page” exists? I mean, without luck, I would never have found this forum… And for me, it was a “local” problem…

Ye same issue here since a couple of hours not able to access my cameras. I was quite fond of my security system. But this is very annoying :pleading_face: anybody who had an update from Anker / Eufy?

I am also from the Netherlands.

Still off in Ireland also, same issue,

Like and retweet this please : https://twitter.com/BsBs83518726/status/1347967076527439873

Still off for us here. This has been down a few hours now and cannot find any information as to why this has happened. We’ve only had our 2x 2c cameras and doorbell 4 days. Is this normal?? UK based.

Back on track on my side.
Not sure what happened but curious to get more details from Eufy’s team.

It works to me now (GREECE lan and wan ok)!

I’ve had screw ups with the software before. Had to reformat an sdcard and lost all the footage on it. Now this is happening and for quite a few people. If you bought yours on Amazon I would suggest an appropriate review. Also you can review the app on whichever app store you use

Not normal, have mine about 2 months, never had issues like this, I’ve the same cameras as yourself, still not working here for me all day, but does seem to be a worldwide problem from reading the comments,
Ireland based

It works for me now (France : LAN and WAN ok)
But I will have a lot of questions for Eufy (or Anker)…

I’m having the same issue here… How to solve?

Same here