Fails to Connect to Server

Same here. Multiple server busy (6) messages. Not impressed so far. Does Eufy/Anker not think people need home security on weekends?

2 Likes

Same issue!! Brand new, strong signal, tried connecting for hours now.

I’m having the exact same issue. Assuming it must be an issue with their servers that maybe they will address on Monday, August 31? This was a gift and I feel bad that it’s not working

New Day… still the same issue. @Mengdi are there any known problems?

Im assuming not till later. The support says 9-5 PST so its like 5am there

Support team just got back to me, they advised me to disable the two factor authentication, log out and try the setup again.

That worked for me … give it a try and see if it works for you guys as well.

I was also told a new firmware will be release this week to fix this issue.

2 Likes

same here and Im connected and updating now.

Worked for me as well! Thanks for sharing. :+1:

Thanks for sharing, it worked.

Yup, working here now too.

got email reply from Eufy this morning suggesting I disable 2FA. tried it, it worked.

We have noticed that and are dealing with this issue in emergency

Dear Users,
Due to a bug in the iOS app, some users are temporarily unable to setup their device after enabling the Two-factor authentication (2FA) feature. Please rest assured that our engineers have fixed this known bug, which will be completely resolved in the next app update. However, it will take a few days for the new app to be approved by Apple in the App Store. In the meantime, in order to setup your devices successfully, please disable the 2FA feature in the app and log out of the app, then log back in and initiate the setup process. You may enable the 2FA feature after successfully setting up your device without any issues.
We do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience as we look forward to resolving this issue as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Hi, I spoke to customer service and they said create a new account…it worked for us, got in right away.

Thanks and good to know if this persists.

Same thing happen again. I can’t fix the problem even disable the 2FA feature in the app.

Same issue here. June 24, 2021 install. All goes well until connect to wifi option. Have tried all above suggestions except the setting up a new account. Is it really this hard to deal with when it’s not even installed all the way yet??? HELLLPP

Oh and I did speak to someone on the phone who must’ve been new since he said “we’re not even on a server” and “he’s never heard of that issue before”!