Feature Request - Multi-View/Group View

Yes please. I would love to have this multi view function.

3 Likes

Definitely a very needed feature, notwithstanding the fact that even windows XP based DVR software had multi view.

2 Likes

Yes please I’d like to have group streaming feature for Eufy app too! I have an office wired up with Wyze and i use the stream and view a group of 3 cameras all at once! please Eufy add the same feature! thanks!!

2 Likes

Please allow us to view multiple cameras at once. It is really important!!!

3 Likes

+1 for viewing multiple camera feeds!!

Thank You

3 Likes

That’s a yes please from me too!! Just upgraded my security from mirabella cameras (cheap alternative) to the eufy. Sooo happy with the Eufy except for one thing only…., can’t stream several cameras at a time!!!
I am very surprised by this as even the mirabella app which is the lower end of the market has this functionality!!! Can anyone from eufy advise if this is being looked in to, and if yes, what is the estimated time for it to become available?? Thank you.

4 Likes

Is there an update for this feature request?

2 Likes

Any update from Eufy???

2 Likes

Come on eufy get it done

2 Likes

Seriously, it’s been over a year since this was suggested and should be a no brainer improvement. I will be switching to another brand due to the failure to implement a multiview feature, even D-link has multiview for heavens sake!

3 Likes

Yees, this feature is missing, its must be integrated to the app. Number 1 priority.

2 Likes

Seriously. Being able to view at least 2 cameras at once should be a basic feature.

Has Eufy even responded with why this hasn’t been done or why it can’t be done?

3 Likes

This is really bad this has not been implemented, even a multi can view that updates every 5-10 seconds would be somewhat better. Eufy, why have you not actioned this request, it should be a standard feature off the bat. Your cams are awesome, your backend ui support doesn’t reflect this. Shame, as I am now looking to replace my entire home setup with something that can at least get the basics right.

1 Like

Can you give us an update on the status of this request? It’s been more than a year. Thanks.

1 Like

It’s been too long. Where is the action from Eufy? Do you Want To Lose your customers to other brands

2 Likes

Is multicam supported by HomeKit? I don’t like that HomeKit limits the resolution to 1080. Defeats the purpose of 2K as named the cams

1 Like

There really aren’t any excuses NOT to implement this feature. Basically all other brands have this - even on battery cameras.

1 Like

Hello
I have 11 of your cams and subscription
I would like to understand your time frame for implementing multicam live view screen.

Since it’s been her for over 2 years I assume you’re unable or not taking it seriously.

Changing a cam vendor is doable within a few months of planning so unless I hear news I’ll start the project. Jan 2022.

Thanks

2 Likes

This is the most basic functionality of having security camera to be able to view multiple cameras simultaneously. If Homekit can do it, why eufy can not do it? Also, there are numerous people requesting this feature and it’s more than a year it has not implemented it yet even just viewing simultaneously on the browser as initial phase.

2 Likes

Same +1…
Using 2 cameras for baby rooms don’t want to keep switching between them. Want to monitor both at the same time. This is very basic functionality!!!

1 Like