Feature request. Security modes for all/multiple devices

It would be great if when I set myself to out of the house, it changes the mode on all my cameras and I don’t have to do each individual camera.

9 Likes

Same here!

It very annoying at the moment. They are apparently going to allow the linking of indoor cams to Homebase, however who knows when they will arrive

3 Likes

Even within the app, there should be a way to set yourself(the mode) as away on all cameras.
I only have 2 cameras at the moment but can imagine it would be a real pain to have to ‘activate’ recording on 10 cameras before I leave the house.

I use a yale smart home alarm and the ultimate solution would be to have these linked so when I set the alarm it also activated the appropriate mode within eufy. Though I appreciate that’s an unlikely scenario.

1 Like

Any news on this feature?

Here too! This is for me the most important missing feature. Also lowers the value of having a keypad as it cannot centrally arm&disarm the complete setup.

Hello, I have the same problem, is there a solution?

I have 2 homebases and 1 indoor camera (that can’t be connected to a homebase) so in the evening and in the morning I have to change 3 devices from home to sleep mode manually. Very annoying.

I also tried the scheduling but when I set it to change mode at 0:00 or 7:00 in the morning a push message is send to my phone wich wakes us up… :frowning:
I would like a silenct change from security mode, is that possible?