Firmware & App Version Update Records Consolidation

Hi eufy Fans,

I am opening this post to update the details of Firmware & App Version Update Records, to just make you FYI.

eufy Security App:Eufy Security App Update Records
Firmware - eufyCam 2C/2:Firmware Update Records - eufyCam 2C/2
Firmware - Floodlight Camera:Firmware Update Records - Floodlight Camera
Firmware - eufyCam:Firmware Update Records - eufyCam
Firmware - Battery Doorbell:Firmware Update Records - Battery Doorbell
Firmware - Wired Doorbell:Firmware Update Records - Wired Doorbell
Firmware - IndoorCam Pan & Tilt:Firmware Update Records - IndoorCam Pan & Tilt
Firmware - IndoorCam:Firmware Update Records - IndoorCam
Firmware - Baby Monitor:Firmware Update Records - Baby Monitor
Firmware - PC Tool:Firmware Update Records - PC Tool

11 Likes

Could you please list as well the firmware details of home kit as well because I have the same build # for over a month.

1 Like

Do any of these fix alexa compatibility? I have new Eufy’s and already they are not working with my Alexa 10.

2 Likes

I will if we have

2 Likes

You can contact support@eufylife.com for the specific questions.

1 Like

@Xac21 my alexa devices can stream live view from cams now

1 Like

Thanks @Mengdi! These are great. Any chance you’re planning one of these for the Mac app or the Wired Doorbell (/Pro)?

1 Like

Thanks for this, good to have this (even if we had to wait a little while for it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like

I am sorry, I did not hear any news from the development team. If we do, I will update here

2 Likes

You’re missing the 2 Pro and 2C Pro from this list.

2 Likes

No update record here

2 Likes

Thanks @Mengdi! This is very helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @Mengdi

1 Like

I updated wired-doorbell

3 Likes

Hey Akash , How did you get this working with ? For me there is no display on Echo show 8

Which firmware updates the Eufy 2k Battery Doorbell with HomeBase 2 which fixes not being able to chime via the HB2. Only the doorbell chimes. No event is registered and no sound when I choose a chime. No sound except the AI speaking when setting up HB2 either. Can anyone help? It is unusable if the HB doesn’t make any sounds!

Same problems here! Since a week the doorbell disconnects occasionaly and does not ring on homebase. No recordings anymore an when connecting i get errors unable to connec5 doorbell is busy.
Connecting was always an issue takes ages “securing connection” and drops connection in a call.