Firmware & App Version Update Records Consolidation

He means he updated the record log for what the firmware update does. Many users want to know what the updates do, so this is where the log files are consolidated

1 Like

What should be your first order of business should be working on the pan and tilt firmware such that the draw the sensitive areas utility works on that because right now it’s written to work only on a static camera that doesn’t move but of course the pan until it does move so you get this comical situation where as it pans until it’s the the areas where it’s viewing in on and are changing making it worse not better and useless so please could you expand the detection areas drawing tool to work over the entire solid angle area that or volume that the pan until cam uses please?

It took a while for my Alexa show to start working, but I can now see live stream, but it is delayed by 30 seconds, so not really any use. Can this be fixed to be a t4ue live stream?

3 Likes

I have new Eufys and already they are not working with my Alexa 10.

1 Like

Please add the latest updates !

5 Likes

New homebase update today. Please post release notes.

4 Likes

Yea I bought 2 of the new 2K floodlights…and they all dont work with alexa. I emailed them and they told me it wont work with Alexa for at lease another 2 months -- im like then why release it so early if it wasnt ready?? they offered me a up to $30 anker product --

This should be done automatically. I dont get why they dont do it.

1 Like

There was an update. Why can’t I find it in this topic,?

1 Like

Literally have no idea what eufy are doing with their firmware updates for the eufy cam 2C. I have 7 cameras, 5 are running 5.2.7 firmware and the other 2 are running 1.7.4 firmware… I’ve been told they are the exact same firmware and that I shouldn’t worry about anything. Their reason for the 2 different firmware versions is due to COVID-19… kinda lame excuse if you ask me. I asked them to explain if 5.2.7 firmware and 1.7.4 firmware are the same then why are my 2 cameras that are running 1.7.4 have a privacy zone feature… :man_facepalming:t5:

5 Likes

I believe they have two different manufacturers using different chipsets so they have two different firmwares. Due to the worldwide chip shortage they’ve had to source things from different manufacturers.

Oh right. I see.

Thanks a lot for the whole list. Pls do add me for test programs of eufy. I would love to be part of the family and to contribute. I am a big fan of eufy line of products.

Hello, please contact support@eufylife.com for application

PLEASE HELP PEOPLE USING WINDOWS 10 FIRST!!!

Please!

Need to add a category for homebase 2 updates. Mine updated overnight. Anyone know what the update fixed or included?

2 Likes

I just checked and I see an update for Homebase 2 on Aug 2, but the update has no text. My current firmware versions:

Homebase 2: 2.1.7.6h (2021-08-02 15:53:11)
Battery Doorbell T8210: 2.2.3.3 (2021-05-08 04:26:51)

Thanks

No longer working with blue stacks either

hello, do you know when the doorbell will be compatible with apple homekit?

2 Likes