Firmware Update Records - Battery Doorbell T8210

2020.12.16, Battery DB:v2.2.1.6 HomeBase:v2.1.2.2h
Support Festive Doorbell Ringtones.

2020.09.01, Battery DB:v2.2.1.5 HomeBase:v2.1.2.2h
Modify AI MD logic: When configuring all motion, change from running ai first and then md to: only md.

2020.04.11, Battery DB:v2.2.1.4 HomeBase:v2.0.9.0h
1.Optimized system stability and fixed some bugs."

2020.04.03, Battery DB:v2.2.1.3 HomeBase:v2.0.8.7h
1.Fixed the no sound issue when talking through two way audio in some cases.\

2020.03.20, Battery DB:v2.2.1.1, HomeBase:v2.0.7.8h
1.Optimized the freeze issue when watching live view and clips in some cases;
2.Fixed the issue of device shuts down abnormally in some cases.

2020.03.16, Battery DB:v2.2.1.0 HomeBase:v2.0.7.8h
1、Optimized the freeze issue when watching live view and clips in some cases;
2、Optimized the speed of streaming to Alexa smart displays;
3、Fixed some bugs.

2020.02.20, Battery DB:v2.2.0.5 HomeBase:v2.0.7.8h
v2.2.0.5 DB:
1、Fixed the issue of triggering by motion outside the activity zone

v2.0.7.8h homebase:
1、Fixed the stuck issue during firmware update;
2、Fixed the issue of triggering by motion outside the activity zone;

2020.02.19, Battery DB:v2.2.0.4 HomeBase:v2.0.7.7h
1、Fixed the stuck issue during firmware update;
2、Fixed the issue of triggering by motion outside the activity zone;

2 Likes

Neat, thanks! Am I reading this correctly – are these all for the battery doorbell and not applicable to the wired?

My battery doorbell is still on 2.2.1.3.

1 Like

Same here. Contacted support with reference to this official statement, see if they will push an update or something.

1 Like

My wired doorbell 2k Pro (32gb) is on v6.214

I will wait for a bit to see. As usually their updates breaks something.

1 Like

My wired doorbell is now on 2.328 and it’s completely unreliable whereas before this update it was perfect. Having troubling streaming video no matter which mobile device I use whether Apple or android. Done a restart but still intermittent connection to live video as in it won’t connect to the doorbell. It’s not a Wi-fi issue the router is like 5 feet away from the doorbell.

3 Likes

Wait, are we talking about the app version or the firmware? My app version on the wired doorbell pro is v2.2.1_605, which matches the above format, but the device’s actual firmware is 6.214, which doesn’t look like anything you all are getting.

This is for the battery doorbell only. The version that seems to match is the app version, which is discussed in another topic.

Your like triggered me to update the post: you may want to request Mengdi to add a page for the wired doorbell’s firmware update. :thinking:

2 Likes

Done and done.

1 Like

Sorry I just saw Doorbell firmware, it didn’t have battery in the title, so I thought it was applicable, although I can’t see a separate thread for the wired doorbell which doesn’t help. Definitely the doorbell firmware btw. Anyway today it seems ok so I’ll hold off for now pursuing further. Thanks.

@Jon74 My battery doorbell is still on 2.2.1.3.

@John0 Same here …

Likewise - recently purchased and on 2.2.1.3 here in the UK.
Edit - my HomeBase 2 is on 2.1.2.0h, not listed in the list posted by @Mengdi

Battery doorbell firmware 2.2.1.3 is currently the latest version available. I inquired this and the newer versions should not be listed here as they are not released yet.

My BD updated to 2.2.1.5 yesterday which I think is 2.2.1.4 on the firmware list.

1 Like

Is it the T8210?

Yes T8210.

Got it as well. You’re correct about the version mismatch. The text I see in the app is the same as 2.2.1.4 in this topic.

Where’s the wired doorbell love? Lol

1 Like

My Home Base 2 just updated to 2.1.3.3h. Text in the app reads:

1. Solve the issue that the Homebase2 needs to be powered off and restarted to rebind after reset.
  2. Solve the issue that motion frequently triggered may lead to occasionally no recording.
  3. Solve the issue that it still records and push when triggered by motion in Human Only mode during the day.

The battery DB also updated to 2,2,1,5, with the app providing the rather generic:

1. Optimized system stability and fixed some bugs
2 Likes

In case you missed it, my dear Hawkster:

1 Like