Firmware Update Records - Battery Doorbell T8210

@John0

Thank you! I’ve been pretty busy lately so I appreciate you letting me know. :grinning:

I just got 2.2.2.1, but there’s no registration about it here.

1 Like

Mine shows 2.2.1.5 still and doesn’t show if there is a new version available for me.

No update here yet in UK

As of this morning I am no longer getting any announcements on my echo speakers. Doorbell was updated to 2.2.2.1 last night so looks like this update has broken something with the Alexa link.

Just to confirm that the announcements on echo speakers suddenly started working again this morning so the issue didn’t appear to be caused by the firmware update…just a coincidence in terms of timing.

Same, I got 2.2.2.1 but no update here?

On my app systems tab it says “optimised system stability and fixed some bugs”

It is on App update

I’m not an Alexa guy (Google Home instead) so I’d like to know what these “announcements” are on Alexa echo devices and what are the capabilities. Thanks.

What does it mean “it is on app update”??

I’m not an Alexa guy either (my house was all Google as well) but…I did purchase a few Echo Flex devices (small and kept out of the way) just for the purpose of acting as doorbell chimes. Unfortunately that isn’t available yet with google speakers or displays but if/when it is, the Echo devices will be gone.

It does work really well and you can even select Christmas tunes as the chime on the Echo speakers when the door bell is pressed.

When can we expect the support for HomeKit?
I hope soon.

2 Likes

@Mengdi

This thread needs a bit of an update. My T8210 battery doorbell (UK) is now on version 2.2.2.6, and the HomeBase is on version 2.1.4.4h.

1 Like

When is will there be a firmware update so that de doorbell is working stable what i paid for ??

Was just going to say the same.

Can we have the list updated please.

Could do with the firmware optimising to improve audio playback it’s extremely buffery and intermittent on the current version

I’ve updated the list already

1 Like

Do you still have this problem?
I have the same issues. By live videos I have an intermittent connection.
When I watch a recorded video I have no issues.

Hi,

I’m based in the UK and recently bought the Video Doorbell 2K (Battery-Powered)

Installation has gone well but my doorbell has never received any firmware updates whereas the homebase 2 has ?

Would someone be kind to confirm what the latest firmware is and how to receive it ? I am hoping an update will resolve a multitude of issues I’m facing with the doorbell.

Any help would be warmly welcomed as I called technical support who just took my email and failed to respond which is disappointing

Locale : UK

Current firmware HomeBase 2
Subsystem Version 1.3.0.9
System Version 2.1.6.9h

Current firmware T8210
Subsystem Version 1.1.35
System Version 1.1.1.6

Eufy are using two different chipsets due to the chip shortage so there’s two different firmware versions depending on which one you get.

I too have version 1.1.1.6 and it has a wireless transmission stability issue, whereby audio keeps cutting out.
I know someone on Reddit who got firmware 1.1.1.7 pushed to their doorbell by support that fixed the issue apparently.
I’ll be contacting support too if this can’t be fixed I’ll have to return the unit I’m afraid.