Floodlight RTSP

Would like to see RTSP/NAS support for floodlight. It is one of the few eufy cams that are truly powered all the time and would make sense to have RTSP support.

10 Likes

Yes I transitioned from the Arlo system to Eufycam because it supported RTSP and can work with Synology. However, I just realized that the floodlight does NOT support this. Could this feature be supported on new firmware releases?

2 Likes

I too would love to get the rtsp feature in the floodlight so that I can save the stream using Blue Iris. Please enable this feature.

1 Like

I would also really like rtsp on my Eufy floodlight cam. It would give me a much quicker way to view the camera when someone appears at the front of the house

Does Eufy look at these posts, or is there a better place to submit feature requests?

Eufy if you are listening, please enable RTSP for the floodlights! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Also here to add my request for RTSP as well

1 Like

I would also really like to see RTSP support on the Floodlight Camera - it would make the camera so much more useful

Agree please add RSTP feature, also the wired doorbell.

It’s hard to recommend these cameras without this feature.

1 Like

I’m sending in a support ticket on this… I suggest ALL of you do the same. Otherwise you’re just talking to yourself – manufacturers rarely do anything based on community forums, even if they read them.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m also interested for having rtsp feature in the floodlight camera.
Actual release is 2.0.4.8 and I can’t find the RSTP setup in the menu. I only have local storage or cloud storage.
Why ?

BR

Glad I found this. I was just about to pull the trigger and buy one. That won’t be happening now I know it does not support rtsp or onvif.

Just use an E2 or E2 Pro with a Wasserstein 3-in-1 Floodlight.