Geofencing and night vision

Thanks for the thorough testing.
Do I get it right that it may be a bug in the interaction between the view settings in the live mode and the actual auto night vision?
If that’s the case, what worried me is the fact that there is not motion detection in thebhours of darkness.
How do you suggest to proceed?
I will try to trigger them as soon as I’m back in that area (next week), at the moment I can only control them from remote.

Did look on the live view? Was the night vision turned off?

I’ll send a screenshot tomorrow, the night mode in the live viewer is on.

The right sequence is:
Screenshot of the love mode shows night vision on. → Then settings show the same thing → then I switch it off fromm the settings → I switch it on again → it works!

Hi all, for me the same problem wothbgeonamd night vision. For all the 3 cams version. Manually you have to reset to get a night vision. It will not automatically set it selves to night vision. When set to nightvosion, it will automatically set itselves to daylight. Auto updates are working bit nonsolitionnjave been given by Euvy

Heaps of us having this same problem recently with new cams. Me included.

Let me guess, your cameras are running firmware version 4.4.1 and if you try to update to 4.6.6 (which says is availble) it will say updating, but never actually does?

I got the exact same problem described by M
Pao…

Customer support confirmed to me today that there is no fix for the issue and to return units to seller

If this was only possible for me… the cameras are installed in another country!
🤦🏻

That means I have to return every product I purchased from Eufy… (3 movements sensors, 1 pad, 1 homebase and 2 caméras.) Because I’m not going to have 2 different systems to manage my sensors and another one to manage my cameras.

I’m wondering whether this forum is monitored by the customer support and if they can give a formal statement on this issue.
Does anyone know how to flag this post/issue?

I bringing this topic up since there are some news.
I finally got in touch with the Eufy support and after providing a description of the issue and the details of the cameras and the homebase (serial number) they updated the cameras from remote and solved this bug.

I hope this helps,
Best,
P.

1 Like

Yes. New firmware has been released, seemingly fixing the night vision issues.