Geofencing plus time based security settings

Combination of home/away and time based security setting. Or better geofencing plus timebased.
When I am at Home at day I want the cams off but in the night they should record without the need to change it manually.

Regard Juergen

36 Likes

Hi,
Same wish here !!
Thanks for your consideration

3 Likes

I would like to be able to set a schedule, but have this overridden when I leave home. i.e. Schedule says all cameras off during the day and on at night. However, if I leave home during the day, the cameras will switch on until I return. I’m sure there was a similar post about this before, but I can’t find it now

9 Likes

Was just about putting something on the wishlist too. Let geofencing overrule everything but when at home go back to the schedule made by the user.

8 Likes

Thank you for your good suggestion. Since the combination of Geofencing and Schedule will affect the basic recording logic of the camera, we are still finetuning this function, which is expected to be supported before Q4 2020.
If there is new progress, we will post an announcement in this forum, so stay tuned.

2 Likes

Hi Mengdi, is there any update on this? :slight_smile:

According to what I’ve checked with PM:

This function will be done in H1 next year. This year we are mainly doing optimization of Geofencing’s positioning accuracy, and the version is expected to be launched around the end of November.

1 Like

Does that mean that we will have the geofencing plus scheduling option before the end of 1st quarter next year?

Any news on the topic? 1st half of 2021 is almost over? :wink:

Thank you for your effort

1 Like

Same request here: geofencing + time based.
I would also like the camra’s to be ‘on’ whe n I’m at home @ night. But not during the day.

I fully agree. This is a MUST feature. Why does it take so long?? ARLO has done it since a long time

Hi,
I’ve recently purchased some cams for my home.
And I must say that I’m disappointed not having this feature. When are you going to provide it?
Best regards Andrej

1 Like

Hey eufy Team,
Any updates on this wish?

Other security cam supplier already can do this…

Best regards,
Sascha

Hi Eufy Team,

New french user, I’m interrested by this feature. Is this still planned ?

Thanks for your great work !

Have a Merry Christmas