Geofencing + Scheduling/recording at night while home

All they need is to integrate the system to run like IFTTT (If This Then That) every other “smart or wireless” company can! ITS 2021!!! SMART HOMES ARE THE FUTURE!

Example
IF 10pm (THIS) - THEN set Security to armed (THAT)
IF 7am (THIS) - THEN set Security to geofencing (THAT)

Thats all the people want!!!

GET ON BOARD EUFY/ANKER WHOEVER :rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

2021 and it’s baffling that scheduling geofencing is not yet an option. I was looking at upgrading to the newer cam \ base models, but now will expand my search to new brand as well.

10 Likes

Yesterday I installed a complete Eufy security system at home (3 indoor eufyCam 2C, 3 port sensors and a security keyboard) and today I discover that I cannot do something as simple as that from 1 AM the security system is activated and goes off at 7 in the morning? That’s true?

7 Likes

@Mengdi what is the update ? why is this taking so long ?
make the option available in the schedule system, as a lot mentioned

5 Likes

When is this going to be available? Can we at least have a timeline?

4 Likes

Geofencing should be part of scheduling and implemented soon. @Mengdi is there any update on this??

8 Likes

We really need this basic functionality! :grinning:

8 Likes

Please overthink the option to use geofence in combination with the scheduler. It’s absolutely important for an daily use. Maybe you can also go the way over the automatic routines?!

5 Likes

Please add this future

6 Likes

I would love to be able to only record when I’m away and while I’m sleeping (scheduled night mode) without switching mode …
Any news on this topics that was created more than 1 year ago ?

6 Likes

Yep this is a common sense feature to have. As mentioned before would make it hands free. I have schedule set for night. So it comes on automatically at night and off in the morning. But when i go out or to work I need to manually switch it to armed, then manually back to scheduling when I get home?

6 Likes

Need to have !

5 Likes

Must have feature…PLEASE!

5 Likes

Must have feature, really baffled this isn’t available in the app yet???

6 Likes

Please add this feature.

5 Likes

Please add it.

4 Likes

I just switched to Eufy from Arlo today and after just realizing this feature isn’t available in Eufy, I’m already regretting the switch. Please get this added!!!

5 Likes

Isn’t geofencing gonna prevent the doorlock from auto locking since you’re home pretty unsafe feature

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me

2 Likes

Yep, somehow this is still true. I was a bit forgiving early in the brand, but now they are making dog cleaning kits and door locks - seem lazy on the support side. I’ll definitely be switching brands here soon if this BASIC feature is ignored.

4 Likes