Geofencing with schedule

I abolutely agree! I like the idea of switching modes by geofencing but it must be possible - even though when I‘m home - that the system changes to another mode at night by schedule to record and notify if someone approaches my house while I‘m asleep.

3 Likes

+1
i just bought an eufy cam today to replace a xiaomi cam…your cam is better quality and also better app with very good functions.

But what a hell you are missing the function for geofencing + schedule at same time?
The xiaomi was able to do that 1 year ago.

When you are at home the „at home“ security button makes no sense for all the TIME because at night while sleepinh you will need a schedule to switch to „away“ mode.

Btw
Its Q4 2020 please make this very soon possible thx

3 Likes

I installed my floodlight cam yesterday and I’m already seeing that this critical geofencing + scheduling issue has been on-going. Can this please be prioritized since Q4-2020 is nearly over?

3 Likes

This would be nice! Q4 2020 is still a few days. You can do it!

3 Likes

@Mengdi @AnkerSupport Has there been any progress on this? It’s a pretty crucial feature to making these real security products? Currently at night my home isn’t on full alert because I’m home…unless I manually go in and change that…Please get this updated, it’s passed Q4 2020 now!

7 Likes

Staying tuned

2 Likes

I asked support about this:

Thanks for writing in!

We appreciate your support in Eufy. However, there’s no plan to do this at the moment, but it is something we’re considering for a future release. I just added your request to the wishlists on new products/app design, our product team will be aware of this request.

Thanks again for your message, as this will help us improve our products.

Cheers,

Would be nice if they just added something like a night mode in schedule that overrules home/away/geo
:frowning:

Maybe more people should ask support. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

What!?!

Let me get this straight: They knew it was an in demand and useful (essential even) feature. They said they were finalising the details to have it ready in Q4 2020, then they didn’t mention to anyone that they’d dropped it until after everyone thought it would have been released?

Come on eufy that’s sooo weak! Please give us a better response than this! I’ve been waiting for this simple feature since the first day I bought it in July!

7 Likes

Very strange at 22th of november 2020 i asked the same question and i tot this replay:

"
Thanks for contacting eufy customer support.

As to your concern, please note that our product team is still working on this feature. If everything goes well, it will be available within 2-3 months.

the voice of our customers helps shape our future products. This is a brand new product line, so we always carefully consider our customers’ opinions.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!
"

Don’t know what to believe now any more.

4 Likes

I agree. if this feature was included then it would be a great system.

2 Likes

Hi just installed my system and found this thread googling how to set up this feature.

Please add it as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Any new ETA on this? This feature is pretty essential!

2 Likes

Coming from years with alot of arlo cameras to eufy days ago I dont mind if Q4 has passed as long as the feature works when it is released. One main problem with arlo was that nothing released from them was fine tuned and every update from them broke core functionality.

3 Likes

Please add my name to the list of your customers who want this function. I think you may have underrated the importance of being able to Geofence and schedule together.

4 Likes

I love the idea, but I want to group my parameter cameras then schedule them, so that my after dark trips to the bin didn’t alert but the cameras at the front of the house would.

2 Likes

I find geofencing a pipe dream but. I applaud ankersupport for putting their toe in it.

2 Likes

See this topic just now and added the same request in another topic I started.
This is a must have feature. So +1 for me.

4 Likes

Just bought cameras and setup today. Only disappointment is no scheduling with geofencing. Would not have bought if i had known this. Please update software. This essential

4 Likes

Same opinion and hope this can be fixed.

3 Likes

Sounds like they don’t know how to develop this capability?

eufy is probably an acquisition, but whoever acquired it didn’t keep the developers onboard to evolve the product.

It’s 2021 fellas… Home automation and fundamental features are a basic expectation these days. You’ll fall out of favor if you’re not careful :expressionless:

Come on guys!

4 Likes