Google Assistant

Hello all! After receiving no response from Google commands yesterday I decided to disconnect Eufy in the Google Home app. After that I tried to connect back again. Unfortunately it says:

• Eufy is connected

After a few seconds a new message shows up with:

• Something went wrong. Please try again.

I tried everything for now, another Google Home account, another Eufy account. Nothing seems to work. Does anybody know how to fix this. I use many times the Eufy commands to Arm and Disarm the alarm. If this doesnt work for me, the whole Eufy products will be a no go for me anymore.

1 Like

Anybody?!

I’m was also getting the message “the stream from the doorbell is not available on this device” when trying to view the camera feed.

Tried to reconnect my Eufy account in Google Home and got the response that Eufy is not currently available. I’m guessing the integration is down?

1 Like

Glad in not the only one. Hope they fix it soon, I use this integration all the time…

Eufy are u gonna respond??

I have the same problem. I tried to stream my doorbell on my google nest. Not working, so I deleted from google home app my eufy devices (homebase2 and doorbell). After that I can not connect eufy security app to my google home app again. I have the same answers: “Connected. Something wrong. Try again later.”
Please help me what can I do?

1 Like

I dont know what to do either. Waiting for Eufy to support us… we need a fix!

Same here.

Same at me with a new Camera

I’ve just connected my Eufy alarm system with the Google Home app, but I only see one available function. This is streaming the camera to one of the chromecasts by voice command, but I don’t use this.

Where or how do I activate the other functions. I expected way more with the Google Assistant integration…

For example. Activating the alarm with Google assistant by voice, turning the Google Home in Away modus, so all my lights and thermostat will turned off. And if I turn the alarm off, that Google Home will turn to Home modus to do the opposite for example.

Where are this functions? Is this possible with Eufy?

Looking for same answer. Can you arm or disarm Eufy security with Google Assistant?

No not supported

I would really like to see a option when turning Eufy in Away mode, that Google Home also will go in Away modus. And when Eufy is nog in the Away mode, that Google Home is in the Home modus.

I don’t see any advantages right now in the Google Assistant integration.

Please update the Google Assistant integration.

1 Like

Just noticed this is possible (again). Maybe there has been an update?

I would like to see an option to trigger the Google routines by setting the alarm in away or home mode for example. This can for example be used to turn off my lights if I turn on the alarm. This now only works if I use the Google assistant voice commands/routines.

How you do this with voice commando?

Have a look in your Google Home app (connect your Eufy to Google Home first if you haven’t already) and try to make some Routines. You will see the securitysystem at the Smarthome-devices. You can make your own voice command to set the alarm in away or home mode for example.

1 Like

Thanks. Did not know this. Interesting stuff

Mine wasn’t even getting to that stage till I started disconnecting the Wi-Fi and trying and now am getting the same response as you are have tried multiple times and no luck. I called both eufy and Google assistant help lines and both kept blaming the other side. Both of them gave me absolutely zero help and didn’t even give me any suggestion. It seems like you want to use Google home then you must only buy nest or Google products. Which are limited. Am starting to regret using Google and not opting for Amazon.

For me work with Amazon, but Google home working with assistant. Try it and share .

My issue is pretty much the same I have two Eufy cameras they do work with google assistant as long as they are not connected to HomeKit, which defeats what I wanted at home I want to use my google tv and/or nest hub to see my cameras but when leaving the house I need HomeKit for my cameras EUFY support has disappeared on me since my last conversation with them and all they do is ask for the same information (screen shots of the issue)