Happy Eufy Customer So Far

Hello, Just looking over all the negative comments on here and thought I’d add my two cents worth. I’m a relatively new Eufy user (HB2, multiple EC2 Pro, multiple 2C Pro, indoor PTZ, key pad, many door sensors, Lock w/wifi, Doorbell w/battery) and for the most part…pretty happy.
I have a background in electronics and custom home theater and security installation.
Compared to even the newest NVRs on the market, I have had good luck with Eufy products. I do have my list of issues: No indoor cam HB2 integration, no expandable HB2 storage, false door readings and general buggy glitches, no stand alone siren, no “real” smart home integration like smartthings, IFTTT, etc… All the same complaints everyone on here has.
That being said, the wireless or wired competitors really don’t have such a comprehensive system with camera and sensor combination (Lorex does have both but not implemented well)
I am optimistic about Eufy. I hope they continue to improve and innovate. Many of the complaints are from tech people who are supper critical like I am. But if you take the indoor PTZ camera for example, we know what isn’t good about it, but a 2k camera with continuous on board storage and motion detection for 40 bucks?(on sale) that’s not bad.
I hope I am not proven wrong, but its been a while and as of now I’m happy with the product.

3 Likes

Glad to hear ! I think many of us are happy… but it’s the tiny things that drive us crazy. If this system was just junk we wouldn’t say anything at all. We would take the hit and move on.

2 Likes

Yeah most of the complaints are nitpicking anyway. Overall this system is very good and I have installed in 3 different locations.

Thanks for the comments on my post. I agree exactly with what you are all saying. If it was a terrible product, it wouldn’t be worth fighting with the manufacturer for change. Its a great product, but lets keep them accountable for bad updates, not taking feedback, and lack of communication. Just the responses so fast to my original post speaks volumes for this community. Keep up the good work Eufy!

1 Like