HELP - attempted robbery

Hi
Not had cams long and all good but I have a 1 min clip catching two people with audio trying to break in - but I go to download and it just down loads a 1 sec still clip ? Why is this - I urgently need to download to the footage - tried on multiple devices

Hey
Thanks I’m on Apple but will check - have another clip from another camera that I just tested on myself and that worked ok :confused:

Have emailed support as noting I do for this particular clip works :frowning: @anker please assist

Out of curiosity have you tried sharing it to someone see if it gives you longer than a second?

1 Like

Hi
Yeah tried that too… it’s only downloading or sharing a 25kb file … which is far too small anyway … it’s really odd … I’ve gone out walked around and downloaded that all ok … just my luck that the vid of this happening isn’t working on download … but it will play back on app so something wrong somewhere

Apparently there should be a PC app this month according to this thread

Unfortunately still waiting on eufy appearance on PC.

2 Likes

Hope something’s quick the police need the clip

Your up to date on updates yeah? Both phone and app?

Edit: I only ask as for one reason or another my phone has stopped auto updating my apps.

My phone also stopped too for some odd reason but all up to date

1 Like

Does anyone else have access, can they extract the video?

Does the same on other devices too gonna be my luck I won’t get it to download ( but if it is ok playing back within app surely it must be saved successfully)

@AnkerSupport @Mengdi @eufy_official one for the Eufy team to jump on ASAP.

1 Like

In the meantime all I can suggest is to record the recording with a second device while it plays off your phone.

You still have the original and you then have something to hand to the police.

1 Like

@AnkerSupport I really need help with this please urgently - I’m being chased for footage I cannot download and no one is answering phones

Not massively impressed with zero response on any contact channel ! @AnkerSupport I need help with this before the footage disappears from storage !

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath to long you might die before they respond and if they do it probably won’t be helpful

2 Likes

@CCTV4 I’m very sorry about what happened! Have you emailed support? Try the live chat in the app or try the forum community.anker.com. Anker/Eufy is usually very bad at communication and I’m very sorry your having trouble reaching them. @Mengdi @eufy_official @AnkerSupport

3 Likes

Oh great :frowning: nothing back from anyone in support and live chat not online @AnkerSupport this is important and making me look a fool because can’t download original footage for a police officer