HELP - attempted robbery

Take a video of the clip using ur or other’s phone camera.

Tried that but the sound recorded is key too - shouldn’t have to really @AnkerSupport should be on hand to help

Thanks I’ll give it a try

Have you tried screen record for now? Can do it on iPhone. Play vid and click on record and it will record what ever displayed on on phone.

2 Likes

Is that an app? Will give that a go cheers … the sharing button still didn’t work :frowning: why is @AnkerSupport no where to be seen

1 Like

@CCTV4 https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207935

2 Likes

@CCTV4 Anker has said that they are getting so many questions that they are not answering all questions on this forum. I forgot about that thread. Also, @Jon74 had a great idea! Record your screen. Start the screen record, then play the video, then end the recording. It will save to your album. Google Play and Apple Store also have lots of screen recording apps I don’t know why I didn’t think of that!

It’s part of the iphone. Go to control centre and customise control.

Add screen record. Then back on main screen swipe down on the right top.

1 Like

It was @Jon74 idea I’m just following up with how to enable.

1 Like

Thank you for telling me

1 Like

Once vid be screen recorded go to album and click on vid and you can edit it.

Please contact support@eufylife.com, our engineers need to analyze the trigger log.

I’ve tried that … no reply

I can help ask

1 Like

You told me to email support ?

@CCTV4 have you restarted your Homebase? I’ve just done it to mine and it’s kept all my recording (3 months prior). But record the video in case it gets deleted!

If that doesn’t work then send an email to @Mengdi.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what the outcome is with you and support. Please post what ever it is so we will know.

1 Like

That was…constructive…

1 Like

Tried that but thanks for the help /idea

Sorry bud.