Homekit/Eufy Timestamp

Purchased Eufy Cam2 Security system with (2) add-on cameras. Decision was made based on HomeKit compatibility. Come to find that using HomeKit eliminates the Timestamp and Logo.
I understand this not being available on HomeKit but why would it totally eliminate the ability to at the very least still have the timestamp when viewing cameras in the Eufy App?
None of the viewing of our cameras gives us the time/date of event, which is very upsetting to find out.

1 Like

Hopefully Eufy can fix this soon!

1 Like

Hey @LeBeau_s_House

For the Timestamp feature, if you can try to manually turn off and turn back on again, the timestamp should be shown for the security system.

If you are still having the issue, please provide your eufy account to support@eufylife.com. We will have the engineer to look into this case for you.

Thank you for your patience and support. Looking forward to your reply.

Having the same issue. Tried turning timestamp option off and turn back on again and it made no different. Guess I will have to pass on Homekit integration as I need the timestamp to be present.

That’s not good :thinking: I don’t think HomeKit integration will take away timestamp

If Timestamp would show up in both Eufy & HomeKit is this only in a recorded video and not Live viewing?

I too would like the Timestamp present both Eufy AND HomeKit. I would think this could be corrected by the Engineers in an update, I sure hope so. I’m not sure why the message appears in the HomeKit App that if you have it enabled in Eufy that it won’t work in HomeKit but, that is the message that appears.