IFTTT or Smartthings

What’s the point of a smart doorbell if it can’t interact with anything else? This is a huge missed feature in the eufy product.
+1 for IFTTT and Hubitat.

5 Likes

+1 for Hubitat!

3 Likes

1+ for ifttt
It’s Smart for Eufy tot make Thijs posible

3 Likes

+1 Still no answer from Eufy ? :cry:

2 Likes

Rekindling, can we please get smartthings integration? Thank you!

2 Likes

+1 for IFTTT and Hubitat

3 Likes

+1 for IFTTT and SmartThings. Barely any automation is capable with eufy’s cameras.

1 Like

+1 for IFTTT

1 Like

Another vote +1 for IFTTT implementation for Eufy security products! I

A big +1 for ifttt and smartthings

1 Like

Imagine backing the outdoor camera on kickstarter reading this more than 2 years ago: Support for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.

So a big +1 for at least IFTTT.

2 Likes

Please please please… IFTT… API… 2020…smart integrations, automations are a must for almost everythings.

Ste

And to be honest, you are still claim on your facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/myeufy.official/photos/a.245716066297967/291612998374940/?type=3)

eufyCam works with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT for easy viewing and control of your surveillance.

that is definitely false.

Update facebook, or add IFTTT support. Do the right choice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Now that IFTTT is pushing paid subscriptions, their user base is going to nosedive. I say don’t bother with IFTTT anymore, or at least give it lower priority. SmartThings integration, please.

2 Likes

+1 for Smartthings!!! When and how quickly? Please let us know!

1 Like

+1 for SmartThings AND IFTTT

1 Like

I would be very interested in having an integration between Eufy and Smartthings. Features like being able to trigger security events as well as viewing the camera in Smartthings would be very useful.

I’ve just ordered a bundle in the Amazon Day sales after keeping an eye on it for several months after deciding to migrate away from Nest due to cost, functionality, and lack of integration to Smartthings.

Smartthings seem to lack good camera integrations leaving the only viable option being Arlo. If Eufy can crack this, and provide a rich set of features between both ecosystems, I can see Smartthings users adopting Eufy cameras. Google / Nest left a big hole in the market especially when Smartthings killed off its own integration with Samsung SmartCams.

It would be good to hear some comments from Eufy / Anker.

2 Likes

+1 integration to Smartthings

1 Like

Would be cool - and help a lot.

Hi Everyone, I have petitioned for Eufy to open source their API’s and am trying to unite everyone from the previous forums. With enough backers maybe our voice will be heard.

Please support this and get the word out…

2 Likes