Introducing the next big thing in crowdfunding from eufy Security!

what you guys talkin bout. i just went the whole weekend without a glitch. hope springs eternal

2 Likes

Yale makes locks. Eufy makes cameras. It’s not a contest. Stop trying to go outside of what you started with until you have perfected it. You are killing your name.

And spring of 2020 with COVID-19 I kinda get why there was a delay. What is Eufy’s excuse for putting IFTTT on their boxes and still to this day no IFTTT??

3 Likes

Can some one pass me some popcorn…

1 Like

I would, but I bought my popcorn maker from eufy.

:duck:'s

1 Like

And that’s going to integrate with what? Sorry pal. NO for now!

because you had your settings wrong

But that’s the irony to the entire Eufy experience. When you set settings on the device to all motions with activity zones. An told by @eufy_official that it only works on human mode. Is the point he’s referring to. The product is underdeveloped to be where it needs to be. Missing 2FA, silencing notifications that are crucial such as over heating is just :poop: in terms of there approach to resolve this crap.

@Haadsecure the popcorn maker wouldn’t work because it doesn’t support IFTT or the firmware fails to properly work via the App.

:popcorn:

That does nothing for most people. Not sure percentage of eufy owners that have garage. I know ten people with eufy and mot 1 has a garage.

I cant find it on Kickstarter. Its 25.08 10.24 a.m. ???

The Crowdfunding start on AUG 25th, 7 a.m PT