Just purchased the following equipment for my home:
- (2) Eufy 2C cameras w/ homebase
- (1) Wired 1080p Doorbell
- (2) Entry Sensors
I have to say, I LOVE THE SYSTEM and have it paired with Philips Hue in HomeKit. (Motion detections and turning on the outdoor lights is awesome).
Somethings I think Eufy can improve on with HomeKit:
For the cameras:
- live talk is not difficult to enable in HSV, its time this comes to all current and future-enabled camera Eufy supports.
For the hub:
- add it to HomeKit as an Alarm System so that we are able to easily arm/disarm the system from the Home App
For the doorbells:
- integration for the cameras, but not the doorbell is kinda sloppy. Add both the wired and battery doorbells to HomeKit asap!
For the entry sensors:
- Im not sure if these can be added or integrated into HomeKit, but if you can, do it.
Adding these features will get my stamp of 100% approval. Please please please let us know you are working on this! These features will help me feel safe and secure in my own home.