Just saying Hi now that I've setup my first PZT

Picked up 5 PZT cams for our new home. Looking forward to learning through this community!

Hi dude,

Nice to have you here :partying_face:

Hi pawly…

Welcome to the Eufy Security product(s) support community on Discourse! If you haven’t already acquainted yourself wish “discobot” and the basics regarding how to enjoy the best forum experience (assuming you are new to Discourse, GitHub or similarly structured online communities), then I highly recommend letting @discobot guide you through a couple of quick but invaluable tutorials. Believe it or not, you are rewarded for simply being an active, responsible and helpful participant here…and we are glad you came to join us!

I too, just went through my first setup yesterday evening for two new Eufy 2K PTZ security cams, each with 128GB.4K-ready Samsung EVO Select microSDXC. I don’t know about you, but I was highly encouraged by the ease with which the initial setup process unfolded, as well as how the Eufy security app (mine is for Android) walked through each step–including checking for updated firmware & downloading, then installing all in one clear, concise procedure. I wish my experience with installing our Eufy 2K wired Video Doorbell last year had been so smooth & pain-free!

:maple_leaf::evergreen_tree: HAPPY HOLIDAYS. :bell: :gift:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like