Keep asking to verify if I am not a robot

Why am I suddenly being asked for a verification code each time I log in to prove I am not a robot. Can it be turned off

8 Likes

we need an answer it is ridiculous, I am trying to see my home and I must put a verification code for robot. why?

2 Likes

I have the same issue, i don’t even have the fingerprint option on the login menu (is activated)

1 Like

Same problem. It’s hard to sell this camera if it’s driving customers crazy

1 Like

Absolute I will not recomend it like this…it was rally fine. What happend??? And Why??

1 Like

I have the same issue. Every time I open the mobile app it requests me to input a Captcha code to prove I am not a robot… this really socks and should not be in this app…

1 Like

The first verification doesn’t work and I have to compete a second time. Rebooted everything and reloaded app. Google pixel 2xl has just got the issue since update, new Samsung hasn’t?

1 Like

I also have the same problem, I have to input my password AND Captcha code everytime I open the app, I have one other shared user, my wife (admin shares) and when she opens the app it just logs straight in, driving me crazy

2 Likes

delete the app completely > re-download it and it should prompt captcha once (don’t get it wrong… refresh it if you need to) and you should be good to go. I set Face ID and it doesn’t even ask me to log in.

(only verified this fix on iOS)

I have updated the app and it seems fine now