Keeps Asking For Log In Details

Every time I open the Eufy app to view events, I have to re-enter the password each time. Why won’t it stay logged in ?

1 Like

Usually happens when multiple devices are using the same account. Make separate shared accounts to correct this.

We have separate accounts but I am still being asked to log in each time I want to view the app and also have to then submit a verification code. Dreadful, painfully annoying as does not allow you to view notification immediately. This needs rectifying asap Eufy

Do you have 2FA turned on? That could trigger a logon each time if your device isn’t trusted.

I do not have 2 f and am having the same issue

I also have the same issue. But it never asked me to answer squiggly code the first few times I went to log on. I do not have any shared devices nor do I have two step verification turned on.

Has anyone solved this issue? It’s happening to me as well

Yes, if you give your log in details to family members to use, when they log in it logs you out. I got around the issue by asking them to create their own Eufy account, then I just shared my devices with them so they could view. It doesn’t happen anymore.

I noticed I somehow changed view from all devices to “nickname” home. Changed back to all devices and no more login required

I have the same problem since the recent update. 2FA is off. Pain in the AZZ!
How do we fix this?

Looks like Eufy may not aware of it.
You may want to provide abfeedback through device App.

Bought cameras for parents home who have older Samsung Tab A tablets each, same problem occurs after installing app onto both devices. Removed from one device and installed app onto their newer phone and no issues. Probably an issue when using with
older operating systems.

SOLUTION: Each device must have it’s own separate Eufy account using separate email addresses, otherwise Eufy will log you out when it detects multiple devices using the master account.

Log into the master account on one device only. Go into the Eufy app and scroll until you see “Recorder”. Tap on “Recorder” and there you will find “Share Device”. Now you have the option to share to another device but the other device must have a different email address log in to the one you’re using as the master account.

You can send an invite to the other persons email address and they will receive an email invite with the option to create an account. Once they’ve created an account, they can then log into the Eufy app with their email address and can now view the cameras. They won’t be logged out anymore.

Having to use two accounts for two devices is impracticle as many hiuseholds including my parents only use one email address between them so they are unable to set up two accounts as the email address can only be used for one account. I find the solution strange as I am able to use my phone and my partner can use her phone using just my account details with no issue, the same goes with my parents, one phone, one tablet no issues but they are unable two use their two identicle tablets without the logging out issues.

I use 2 devices. So I need 2 different emails addresses and 2 separate eufy accounts. And then I have to invite myself?

How screwed up is that!